Indeed [img]mad.gif[/img]
Sorry Gooey but American Idol is fucking lame. Just like all reality TV shows. Pure crap.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">after being green_gooey for nearly a year, we graduate into greatness. then sumpreme. after that, the ultimate.Originally posted by Cardinal:
Since when did you become so great!? Anyway I saw some of AI. The first girl was pretty good.
SP: why say sorry? i wasn't praising it in the first place so there's no reason for me to be offended
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I didn't read this line when I read it before for some reason. I guess without that sentence it kinda sounded to me like you liked this show. Sorry.Originally posted by GrEaTGrEEnGooEy:
why they decide to keep her on that show is amazing. amazingly stupid.![]()
who watches this? i just saw some guy singing and he sucked ass. so randy (the big guy) says that it pretty much sucked then the chick starts praising her way into his pants. what the fuck (that felt good) is up with that? why didnt she just say:" hey, you got my vote if you let me fuck you *wink*"
why they decide to keep her on that show is amazing. amazingly stupid.
Since when did you become so great!? Anyway I saw some of AI. The first girl was pretty good.
Bookmarks